I want to book matrimonial ad for New Delhi region in Times of India. I have an estimated amount in mind so I would like to know how many times it will be published in newspaper and by what date after I have booked the ad?

Answer:

As you want to book a matrimonial ad in Times of India you need to visit the Times of India Matrimonial Ad Rates page from there you will get the ad rates or packages as per your requirement. Following this selection you can compose your advertisement. Please keep in mind that the rates and packages are valid for only one advertisement or a single insertion. But once you have composed your advert, you can proceed to select the release dates and wherein you can find insertion offers like “Book 2 ads and get 1 free” or “Book 3 ads and get 2 ads free”.

If you choose the insertion plan then you can book multiple Matrimonial ads at great discounts. You will also need to choose the preferred release dates from the calendar and then proceed to confirm the booking by making the payment for your ads.

To ensure a timely release of your ad make sure that you have confirmed the booking orders and clear all the payments at least 2-3 days prior to the release date.

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, Deadline, Rate Post date: 27/09/2014 - 04:06PM