How do I publish a matrimonial ad through your website in Hindustan Times and please do let me know the charges for the same.

Answer:

To know how to book an ad through our website, please take the help of our online ad booking tutorial and then proceed to visit the Matrimonial Ad Rates of Hindustan Times. Here in you can review rates for different editions and the available packages for the same.

In order to proceed with the booking of your matrimonial ad, you need to create the ad in the Compose Ad page, with the help of our Online Matrimonial Sample ads and ad enhancements. Please make sure you choose the city and edition of your choice, and the proper sub-category, i.e.; Wanted Groom or Wanted Bride. You can make the payment transactions by our online or offline methods. Kindly complete the booking process 3 days before the intended date of publication.

You may check out the rates for matrimonial ads on our HT Matrimonial Adpage and choose the edition according to your preference.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 14/10/2014 - 09:05AM