Do I need to produce any kind of document for an Education Times ad? Please let me know if there is or else let me know the rates for a classified text advertisement.

Answer:

You will be furnished with the Education Times Ratesfor advertising from our Education Times advertisement rates page.On this page please choose the location as per your requirement and review the packages as well as choose the preferred ad type. After which you can confirm the ad booking by composing the ad, confirming the release dates and making the payment online.

You will not be required to produce any such documents, simply compose your ad where you need to provide the correct details about your project.Classified Text ads are charged on the basis of per 5 lines and your ad prices vary with the use of enhancements which make the simple run on line text ad more prominent and also with the use of extra lines. Complete the booking by making the payment transaction by our online or offline methods.

Related to: Times of India, Education, Documentation, Rate Post date: 14/11/2014 - 02:21PM