I have recently launched a new brand of cosmetics in the market. I want to release an ad of my company in Mumbai edition of the “Financial Express” newspaper. How can I do it?

Answer:

In order to know the ad booking process in your preferred newspaper, through our website, please visit the Online Ad Booking Tutorial. To begin with the booking of your retail advert, please visit the Financial Express Retail Ad Rates page. Then you need to choose the preferred edition or package and proceed to compose an ad in the Compose Ad section with the help of ad samples or design templates.

Posting an ad in the Financial Express newspaper has been simplified with releaseMyAd. To clear the payment as per the ad rates in Financial Express newspaper, you first need to confirm the ad release dates and opt for any of the online or offline payment modes as per your convenience. For any other related queries drop us a mail at book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Financial Express, Business, How to Book Post date: 12/12/2014 - 01:42PM