I want to give an advertisement in Anandabazar Patrika’s Kolkata edition for recruiting a sales professional in my organization. Please advise me regarding the process I have to follow and inform me about the rates.

Answer:

In order to know the ad rates for recruitment ads in Anandabazar PatrikaKolkata edition you can visit our Anandabazar Patrika recruitment ad booking page. To avail special offers you can visit Anandabazar Patrika Kolkata ad ratespage and select the appropriate offer.

Firstly you need to create your ad in the Compose Ad section, with the help of our online sample ads. Alternatively email us at questions@releasemyad.com with your ad requirements, ad content or design and we can create a booking on your behalf. In order to book your ad on your own, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

Whatever you decide ensure that the ad is booked and the dates are confirmed at least 2-3 days in advance to make sure your ad is published timely. In case you want it on Sunday it is compulsory to book the ads by Thursday because of the rush we face for spots on the Sunday paper. When you are done with the composition of the advert, you are required to confirm the release dates for the ads on the Make Payment page as well as clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums. The payment mediums include:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque DepositsIn order to know the ad rates for recruitment ads in Anandabazar PatrikaKolkata edition you can visit our Anandabazar Patrika recruitment ad booking page. To avail special offers you can visit Anandabazar Patrika Kolkata ad ratespage and select the appropriate offer.

Firstly you need to create your ad in the Compose Ad section, with the help of our online sample ads. Alternatively email us at questions@releasemyad.com with your ad requirements, ad content or design and we can create a booking on your behalf. In order to book your ad on your own, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

Whatever you decide ensure that the ad is booked and the dates are confirmed at least 2-3 days in advance to make sure your ad is published timely. In case you want it on Sunday it is compulsory to book the ads by Thursday because of the rush we face for spots on the Sunday paper. When you are done with the composition of the advert, you are required to confirm the release dates for the ads on the Make Payment page as well as clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums. The payment mediums include:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

Recruitment Ad for Anandabazar Patrika (All West Bengal) (Sunday)
Rs.750 /sqcm Book Now

Anandabazar Patrika - Mutual Job Transfer Rs. 320/sqcm
Locations - (All West Bengal) (Sunday)
Anandabazar Patrika - Chakri (Single Sunday) Rs. 750/sqcm
Locations - ChakrirBazar, (All West Bengal) (Sunday)
Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Recruitment, How to Book, Payment Options, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 18/02/2015 - 06:05AM