What would be the simplest way of publishing my ad for a relative in the Hindu Obituary? I need my ad to be published in Bangalore.

Answer:

We are extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your relative. Choosing Hindu in Bangalore is a wise choice as the circulation is 1,06,811 and you will be able to inform your family and friends with this unfortunate news as soon as possible. .You can book your classified display ad in The Hindu to pay respect to your family member. Select classified display from our home page and then select the category as Obituary. Select the newspaper as Hindu and edition as Bangalore.

After doing this, you will be able to see the rates for publishing your ad. We also offer discounts for particular packages, to reduce your ad budget. The sub-category for your ad such as Obituary Services, In Memoriam, Death, etc. needs to be specified. You can edit any of our uploaded layouts according to your preferred size. The content and the photo of the loved one needs to be uploaded. You can also enhance the look of your ad by using background colour, ticks, bold text, borders, etc.

Select the date for publishing your ad. Be aware that your date of booking the ad should be 2-3 days prior to the release date in the newspaper. You can then make your payment using online or offline methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, NEFT, Cash collection from home, etc. For any other queries, you can give us a call on 09830629298 and our customer care can help you out.

Related to: Hindu, Obituary/ Remembrance, How to Book Post date: 31/07/2015 - 09:42AM