Hi, I own a hosiery store chain in Lucknow that specializes in Chikan embroidery. I have recently opened up a second branch of my store nearby, for which I wish to publish a few display ads in Lucknow’s newspapers. What is the fastest way to book ads in Lucknow?

Answer:

Lucknow is home to a number of top quality newspapers that are read by many people. The most widely read newspapers of Lucknow are The Times of India, Hindustan Times, Economic Times, The Indian Express, Dainik Jagran, Hindustan, Jansatta and Navbharat Times. Through Lucknow’s leading newspaper ad agency, releaseMyAd, you can now book your display ads on any of the aforementioned dailies over the internet with just a few clicks of your mouse. The booking process has been explained below for better understanding:

·         Visit releaseMyAd@Lucknow’s dedicated newspaper advertising page

·         Choose your ad category

·         Choose Display Ads as your ad variety

·         View the advertising rates of the various newspapers and select the one that best fits your budget

·         Upload/Order your ad creatives

·         Select dates for your ad to be published

·         Clear payment via a host of online and offline methods

In case you have any questions about the booking process, you can address your queries to book+lucknow@releasemyad.com or call us on 09830629298.

Related to: Business, How to Book Post date: 10/08/2015 - 07:29AM