I want to publish my name change ad in Bangalore times. Kindly tell me the quotation.

Answer:

In case of name change ads, which fall under the category ‘ personal’, you have to provide proper documents as per our company policy. The documents may include Notarized Affidavit or scanned copy of Govt notification Gazette. So keep these documents handy, as you have to upload it on our website or mail it along with your ad id to  documents@releasemyad.com. releaseMyAd helps you to book your ad in few minutes in any newspaper of India.

For booking name change ad in Bangalore times you have to follow these simple steps:

• Visit our website www.releasemyad.com .
  • Select location , category, and newspaper
  • Next, compose your ad and mail the document  with your ad id to documents@releasemyad.com .
  • After composing your ad , select the date and proceed to make the payment through our various online /offline modes.

For any assistance please feel free to contact us at  09830629298 and also you can chat with our expert.  

Change of Name Ad for Times of India Bangalore
Rs.425 /sqcm Book Now

Related to: Times of India, Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:05AM