Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q How to book court notice in newspaper?

Thanks for the query. You can book court notice in newspaper through our ad booking portal. ReleaseMyAd is the largest online ad booking agency through which you can place ads in newspapers, radio, television and internet.  So, for booking court notice ads in newspapers follow the steps given below-

•          Select Classified Text, Classified Display or Display

•          Now choose your preferred newspaper edition, category and package

•          Compose your ad using the enhancements or you can upload your creative in case of classified Display or Display Ads

•          Now select the ad release date and proceed to make the payment online
You can send in your ad related queries at or you can also call us at 09830629298 for assistance in ad booking. 

Answered by Sharmistha Paul
Related to: Court or Marriage Notice, How to Book Post date: 28/02/2018 - 06:44AM
Did this answer help you? Yes No

Want to view rates & book ads instantly ?