I am a resident of Gurgaon. I own a Honda City which I am offering for Sale. Please suggest some newspapers for notifying buyers about the car sell.

Answer:

Thank you for conatcting ReleaseMyAd. Since we believe in providing excellent services & in providing complete support to our customers in while booking newspaper adverts, we provide you with a newpaper decider section. In this section all you have to do is to choose the section or category of your ad & location where you want your ad to appear & all the newspapers that are circulated in that area will appear along with the circukation details.

To choose a newspaper to sell your Automobile in Gurgaon, please visit the following link: http://www.releasemyad.com/city/delhi/vehicles & choose the newspaper based on its circulation & your language preferrence, rates & combo offers. Please know that the Delhi editions are circulated in Gurgaon as well. 

Also know that you can create & design your own advertisement in the 'Compose Ad' section with our online enhancements & sample ads. Please confirm the release dates & clear the payments 2-3 days before the ad is released.

Related to: Vehicles, How to Book Post date: 05/04/2013 - 06:42PM