I need to place a classified display ad in the Kashmir Times as I require a Wedding Planner for my daughter's marriage. Please help me with the payment mediums and rates

Answer:

ReleaseMyAd helps you with booking classified as well as display ads across all newspaper of India. We have also provided you with several payment mediums so that you can make your ad payments as per your convenience.

To know the ad rates for booking an ad in Kashmir Times, you must know that it's a single edition newspaper and is available only across Jammu & Kashmir. To proceed with the booking of the ad for in the Wedding Arrangements section, please visit the following link: http://kashmirtimes.releasemyad.com/rates/wedding-arrangements. Choose the edition & proceed to the composition of the ad with our design templates & images as well.

After the composition please confirm the release dates & clear the payment through our online or offline mediums which are incorporated as per your convenience:

Online Options

• Credit Card
  • Debit Card
  • Net Banking

Offline Options

• Demand Drafts
  • Cheque Deposits
  • Cash Collection
  • Cash Transfer
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Related to: Kashmir Times, Wedding Arrangements, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 24/04/2013 - 07:56PM