Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I want to book a retail ad to advertise my showroom in Mysore, Karnataka in a local newspaper named Pajavani, please tell me your rates for the same?

To book retail ads online in Prajavani for the Mysore edition and to view the rates for the same, please visit the following link: http://prajavani.releasemyad.com/rates/retail. Choose the edition as Mysore or you can also go for other combo packages as per your requirements.

When you choose the edition or package you are directed to a page where you can compose your classified retail ad and enhance the same.

You must confirm the release dates of your ad clear the payments for the same to ensure a timely release of the ad.

Retail Ad for Prajavani Mysore
Rs.900 /15 words Book Now

Deccan Herald (All Editions) + Prajavani (All Editions) Rs. 14,400 Rs.1,950/15 Words (87% Off)
Locations - Bangalore, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Kolar, Mangalore, Mysore, Tumkur
Book in Prajavani (All Editions) Rs. 8,100 Rs.1,520/15 Words (82% Off)
Locations - Bangalore, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Kolar, Mangalore, Mysore, Tumkur
Answered by Upasana Ganguly
Related to: Prajavani, Retail, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 08/05/2013 - 07:50PM
Did this answer help you? Yes No

Want to view rates & book ads instantly ?