I wanted to know the rate please for putting an ad in the Mathrubhumi paper with my Photo and mention that I received my PhD. Wanted to know All Kerala, All India as well as Overseas the rates for the same

Answer:

Please know that as per your requirement, your ad falls under the Personal section and your ad type would be a Classified Display advert, in which you can upload your image as well as create a text message for the same. Also remember that under the Overseas edition of Mathrubhumi, only the Gulf areas are covered.

Should you like to book a Personal ad in Mathrubhumi for All Kerala and Overseas edition, please visit the following link: http://mathrubhumi.releasemyad.com/rates/personal and choose the editions or packages as per your preference. On the Compose Ad page you can create your advertisement with the predesigned templates and also upload your image in the same.

Also ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days before the ad is due to be released in order to make sure that the ad is released on time. 

Personal Ad for Mathrubhumi
Rs.1595 /11 words Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Mathrubhumi, Personal, How to Book, Rate Post date: 05/06/2013 - 05:51PM