Hi I have changed my name , so i want to give an ad in Amar Ujala paper. So what is the procedure for that?

Answer:

In order to know how to book an Announcement advert online through releaseMyAd, you can take the help of our Online Booking Tutorial.

To book the Name Change Announcement ad in Amar Ujala, please visit the following link: http://amarujala.releasemyad.com/rates/announcement and select the edition or package as per your preference. 

Choosing any individual location or package, enables directs you to the Compose Ad page where you can create or compoe your classified ads with the help of our online Sample Ads and ad enhancers. While composing your ad, please ensure that you choose Change of Name as your sub-category to get your ad released under the specific section.

After the ad is composed, you must confirm the ad release dates and clear the payments through the online or offline payment mediums available on the Make Payment page. Please complete the entire booking process at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book Post date: 10/06/2013 - 07:31PM