I want to put ad in Maharashtra Times (Mumbai)regarding my name change do I need to have Maharashtra gazette documents.

Answer:

Thank you for your query, please knwo that releaseMyAd is an online newspaper ads booking agency and we book both classified and display ads for Newspapers across India

As per company policies while booking a name change advert through releaseMyAd, you are required to produce a legal affidavit testifying the change in your name. This affidavit can be an approved document of any region in India, not necessarily from the region you want to publish the newspaper ad in.

Should you like to book the name change advert in Maharashtra Times, Mumbai edition, please visit the following page: http://maharashtratimes.releasemyad.com/rates/announcement and select Mumbai as the edition.You can also choose from the combo discount packages as per you requirement to proceed to the Compose Ad page. Please ensure that you choose the sub-category as 'Change of Name' to get the ad released under the appropriate section.

Also book the ad at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates along with confirming the dates and clearing the payments for the same.

Announcement Ad for Maharashtra Times Mumbai
Rs.350 /5 lines Book Now

Related to: Maharashtra Times, Announcement, Documentation Post date: 24/06/2013 - 07:46PM