I am looking for a bride and want to place an Adv. in multiple editions of Sakshi. I would like to know more about it. Please contact me

Answer:

ReleaseMyAd is an online ad booking agency based in Kolkata.  We book ads online that are published in newspaper across India. 

Should you like to book your matrimonial ad in Sakshi for multiple edition, please visit the following mage: https://sakshi.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial. Selelct your edition or package as per your requirement and proceed to the composition of your advert in the Compose Ad section. On this page, please ensure that you choose the sub-category as "Wanted Bride" in order to get the ad published under the right category and heading.

After the compositon of the advert, you must confirm the ad release dates and clear the payments on the Make Payment page with the help of our Online or offline payment options. The payment options at releaseMyAd are as follows:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates in order to ensure the timely release of your advertisement.

Related to: Sakshi, Matrimonial, How to Book, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 30/06/2020 - 08:24PM