Hi, I want to book matrimony ad in Lokmat Marathi newspaper for my brother. It should in Marathi font. Could you please let me know how can I book it.

Answer:

You can now easily book ads in regional language online to be published in regional newspapers with the help of releaseMyAd's Language Translator Service. 

To start booking your ad in Lokmat under the matrimonial section, please visit the following page: https://lokmat.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial. Select the edition or package as per your requirement to proceed to the Compose Ad section where you can choose the Language Translation option  along with the sub-category as "Wanted Bride" and create your ad in Marathi. You can confirm the booking of your ad with by confirming the release dates and clearing the payment with the help of our Online and offline payment options which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits. 

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days in advance for a timely release of the advert. 

Related to: Lokmat, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 02/07/2020 - 07:27PM