Sir, Good Day! I am writing to enquire regarding placing an ad related to 'Remembrance' in Dinamalar on 19th Jan 2014 for the issue in 'Nagercoil', TamilNadu. My queries are, (1) How to book the ad online? (2) What are the payment options? (3) What is the deadline for booking in advance? Kindly intimate me at the earliest possible in order to do the needful.

Answer:

In order to How to Book your advert online please visit our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. Here you will get the complete assistance on how you can book your ad through us. To start the booking of Remembrance advert in Dinmalar please visit the following page: http://dinamalar.releasemyad.com/rates/remembrance and select the location closest to Nagercoil, which would be Madurai, in this case.

Then you can proceed to the Compose Ad page where you can create your own advertisement with the help of our online sample ads and ad enhancements which include screen borders, colour highlights, letter emboldening, ticks and even language translation.

After you complete booking your advert, please make sure you confirm the release date and clear all your payments at least 2 to 3 days in advance, so that your ad gets published on time.

Here you can clear your payments via our online and offline options which include:

• Credit Cards
  • Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card),
  • Net Banking
  • Cheque Deposit,
  • Demand Drafts
  • Cash Collection from Home / Office
  • NEFT (Online Cash Transfer)

Remembrance Ad for Dinamalar Madurai
Rs.572 /4 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Dinamalar, Remembrance, How to Book, Deadline, Payment Options Post date: 15/01/2014 - 02:02PM