Hello team, I need to book a print ad in HT for my marriage proposal on 14th Feb, in Chandigarh region. The size will be 4x6 inches on page 3, 4 or 5. Can you please send me the quotes and application procedure? Also please let me know the availability. Thanks and regards, Hanan Guleria.

Answer:

In order to book a matrimonial ad in Hindustan times please visit the following link: https://hindustantimes.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial

From here you select your ad format, location and also the available discount packages of your choice. You will get all the details regarding rates. After you are done with your selections you will be directed to the Compose ad page where you can design your own ad content with the help of the enhancements. Finally Make Payment.

Please note that you clear your payments and confirm the booking date of your advert at least 2 to 3 days in advance so that it gets published on time.

Payment options can be availed via our online and offline methods.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 03/08/2020 - 06:45PM