Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Ask A Question

Help in deciding Newspaper?

Filter Questions by:
If you need to book a Change of Name ad in any newspaper, you must remember that it falls under the Announcement Category. The sub-category should be Change of Name which you must specify in order to get your ad published under the right section. To review the ad rates and start the boo......
view complete answer »
Related to: Punya Nagari, Announcement Post date : 24/12/2013 - 01:11PM
ReleaseMyAd books your advertisement online which gets published and printed in the newspapers. The newspapers circulated locally across Mumbai are Maharashtra Times, Lokmat, Sakal and Punya Nagari. You can publish your ad in English, Hindi and Marathi as per your preference in the newspapers s......
view complete answer »
Related to: Punya Nagari, Tenders Post date : 23/12/2013 - 11:49AM
As per your request, you intend to book a Property Advert under the Display Classified Ad Type. Please know that such ads are measured in terms of their size in length and width in per unit. To know about the ad rates for publishing a Classified Display Property Ad in Punya Nagari, please......
view complete answer »
Related to: Punya Nagari, Property Post date : 24/12/2013 - 03:21PM
Booking an ad onliune through releaseMyAd has been always easy and is further simplified with the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. With the help of this tutorial you can book any classified advertisement in any Indian Newspaper.  In order to start the booking of your adverti......
view complete answer »
Related to: Punya Nagari, To Rent Post date : 24/12/2013 - 01:08PM
Well, nowadays booking ads are no big deal. Online booking systems are available with various online ad agencies. Look out for some renowned ad agencies on the internet and book your ad.   I can suggest one such ad agency which I am aware of- releaseMyAd. This place offers advertisers to b......
view complete answer »
Related to: Punya Nagari Post date : 15/05/2018 - 04:44AM