Change of Name might be necessary for various reasons such as marriage, numerology or astrology, religious conversions etc. It is important that people are aware of your new recognition which also needs to be approved and certified by several government agencies in India for legal reasons.
This is specifically why name change advertisements in newspapers are necessary. Newspapers are the most basic and common form of mass communication. It is also the most authentic & reliable medium for conveying relevant messages to notify important people as well as government bodies.
ReleaseMyAd provides you with an online platform through which you can book your Name Change advertisement in any newspaper of your choice in just 3 simple steps:
1. Select the Newspaper/Package of your choice along with the Category as Announcements
2. Compose and design the advert on the ‘Compose Ad’ page and get a Live Preview of your own Ad
3. Lastly, confirm the Release dates and proceed to the Make Payment through our online or offline payment mediums
As soon as your payment is cleared you’ll receive an invoice containing all the booking details via email, confirming the booking of your ad.
- While applying for Change of name advert for any Indian newspaper, it is necessary for you to produce an Affidavit to testify that your name has been changed. This is a strict company policy of ReleaseMyAd for legal reasons and to mark the authenticity of the announcement
- Also while composing your ad, make sure that you have chosen ‘Change of Name’ as your sub-category to make the advert easy to locate and more relevant
- Lastly, since the announcement of name change is an obligation, you may opt for a low priced newspaper or package to fulfill your requirement & save money at the same time