Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I want to showcase an audio -visual 20 second advertisement with a social cause(making people aware about the harmful effects of chewing tobacco).I wish to do so in PVR Cinemas in Bangalore.What are the options that I have?What will be the cost??

Choosing PVR Cinemas as a platform to campaign for a social cause is a wise decision,because of the enormous reach it offers.PVR Cinemas has  3 malls in Bangalore alone with a total of 31 screens. The number of screens you choose to advertise on , will depend on your budget and target audience.

Incase you have any confusion regarding the same, releaseMyAd is there to provide  you with expert assistance.Our team does a research on the target audience which you wish to reach,and then helps you decide the right mall and the optimum number of screens. Alternatively,You could also view the rates from our ‘view rates’ page and according fix a plan that meets your budget.

Call us on 09836068426 for more information or you could email your requirements to us on cinema@releasemyad.com.

Answered by Sharmistha Paul
Post date: 21/01/2015 - 12:55PM