Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I own a car repair shop in Mumbai,which I want to promote on Gossip Cinemas.What are the on screen advertising solutions that I have??

There are two formats in which you can promote your  car repair shop on Gossip Cinemas on screen:

• MUTE SLIDES(10 secs)- These slides are played either before the start of the movie or during the interval.Alike the print display ads,they too do not carry any audio effects.They are depicted on the big screen for a 10 second time duration and have comparatively low cost of production.The attention of the cinema audience is attained solely through the power of the visual creatives.

• AUDIO SLIDES- These as slides are played for 20 seconds and have audio effects like voiceovers,background music and jingles to go with the visual content.They have negligible chances of being avoided , since they carry a dramatic appeal to them.

releaseMyAd assists you to plan the right duration,right format,and many more important things during the course of your campaign.

Seek our help at 09674167524 or email to us at cinema@releasemyad.com.

Answered by Sharmistha Paul
Post date: 21/01/2015 - 12:05PM