Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I have seen Cinema ads playing on movie screens, however I am unknown about the ways in which I can frame one of my own and get it broadcasted on the screens of Maratha Mandir.How can I get my ad created and launched??

Maratha Mandir offers two on-screen advertising solutions to its client patrons:

• MUTE SLIDES: They are commercials with no sound effects which are played on the big screen for a duration of 10 seconds.They are largely dependant on their visual creatives to grab the attention of the audience.This type of advert can be produced at low cost.
  • AUDIO SLIDES: These are commercials which have audio clips along with visual displays.They run for a time period of 20 seconds either before the start of the movie or during the interval.This type of commercial has a high receptive audience and there are little chances of ad avoidance.

releaseMyAd is a nationally acclaimed advertising agency,which enables you to easily book your cinema ads online.We also provide the facility of completely designing the ad for you according to your needs.Along with free ad assistance,our rates are kept low to meet your budget estimates.

Seek our help at 09674167524 or email to us at cinema@releasemyad.com.

Answered by Sharmistha Paul
Post date: 26/12/2014 - 10:29AM