Hi, I want to publish my name change in national newspaper. I need a format for the same. Could you please provide me a sample?

Answer:

The samples for name change ad are as follows:

My son, Kabir Aslam, born May 21, 1994, residing at 5K Sycon Horamavu, 124 Horamavu main road, Banaswadi, Bangalore 560043, India has changed his name to Kabir Aslam Powell vide affidavit dated 21/02/2011 before Notary G. Krishna Reddy, Devanahalli, Bangalore. Nikhat Aslam Powell 

OR

I, vimal Ignatius Jaiseelan son of Jaiseelan, born on 18-june-1981, residing at Bldg 1, A wing , 302,Transresidency, Subhash nagar, Andheri east , Mumbai 400093, Shall henceforth be know as Vimal Jai ignatius(all names listed are in Given Name then Surname order). Affidavit Number ET 784839 / 2106 dated 9 sep 2011.

OR

Lakshmipriya Balakrishna Prabhu mother of Khyathi Kini residing at I 501 Rohan Vasantha Apts, Marathahalli, Bangalore Karnataka 560037 announce my Daughter Khyathi Kini born on 28th June 2002 Passport Number: F6659561 has changed her name to Khyathi Rao. Henceforth she has to be called and known as Khyathi Rao

To book the ad instantly, please click on the following link and start following the steps: http://www.releasemyad.com/ad_step1.php

Please note, as per company policy and legal guidelines, for the following case we require:

Change of Name: Notarized Affidavit

Your ad cannot be released unless we receive the required documentation mentioned above by fax/email (as attachment) at least 2-3 days prior to publishing date.

You can forward these documents to us via email / fax. The details of each are as under : -

Email : documents@releasemyad.com

Related to: Announcement, Sample Ad Post date: 28/01/2014 - 06:01PM