Dear sir I want to give an advertisement.. in Amar Ujala newspaper in Agra district for wishing "Happy Birthday" to my life partner ...can u give me suggestion for the same. How can I do this ... please let me know as soon as possible...Thank you ..

Answer:
In regards to your your requirement of publishing Birthday greetings for a loved one, please know that your ad will fall under the Personal Category. To review the rates for advertising under the Personal section of Amar Ujala, simply click on Amar Ujala Personal Ad Rates. You can choose the edition as Agra or select a package that suits your requirements. To know How to Book an ad online through releaseMyAd, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

In order to complete the booking of your ad, you can compose your ad in the Compose Ad section with the help of Sample ads and ad highlighters. Then you must confirm the release dates and clear the payments through the Dates & Payment page. You can make the payments as per your preference through our online or offline payment mediums which are as follows:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Also ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended date of release so that the ad is released on time.

Personal Ad for Amar Ujala Agra
Rs.1300 /25 words Book Now

Amar Ujala (Central & Eastern UP) Rs. 9,871 Rs.3,500/25 Words (65% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandsahar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Noida, Varanasi
Amar Ujala (All UP + Uttarakhand) Rs. 7,000/25 Words
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Nainital, Noida, Varanasi
Amar Ujala (All UP Editions) Rs. 9,600 Rs.6,000/25 Words (38% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Noida, Varanasi
Amar Ujala (Western UP + Uttarakhand ) Rs. 6,750 Rs.5,000/25 Words (26% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Dehradun, Meerut, Moradabad, Nainital
Related to: Amar Ujala, Personal, How to Book, Rate Post date: 06/02/2014 - 01:14PM