I need to publish ad for change of name of my daughter as per notary of Rourkela(76****2). Please help me with the newspapers and the rates

Answer:

Please know that Name Change ads are categorized under Announcements and the sub-category is Change of Name.In order to help our advertisers choose the best and most suitable newspapers for their advertising purposes, we have incorporated an online tool. To review the ad rates, discount packages and circulation details of the newspapers across Rourkela for Name Change Advertising, you can take the help of our Online Newspaper Decider

You can review and then choose your preferred newspaper or package as per your requirement and proceed to the Compose Ad section to create your ad and then confirm the release dates. At the end you can clear the payment through our online or offline payment mediums. Also remember that after your ad is booked you are required to provide us with a Notarized Affidavit testifying the Change in the name of your daughter, as per company policies and publication guidelines. Ensure that you complete the ad booking at least 2-3 days in advance to avoid missing your ad from getting published.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book, Rate Post date: 11/02/2014 - 02:11PM