I have visited your online site, I am looking for publishing name change advertisement in Pune newspapers. It displays 5 lines name change advertisement charges. Please let me know how many number of characters and words each line can contain or total number of characters and words in 5 line advertisement in Times of India

Answer:

To know the ad rates for Change of Name of advertising in Times of India, please know that Name Change ads are published under the Announcement section. You can understand the number of characters that fit in a 5 line text ad while composing your advertisement, but approximately your ad content can include around 111 characters without including the spaces. 

In order to start the booking of your ad, you must visit the TOI Announcements Ad Rates Page and then you can choose the edition as Pune to proceed to the Compose Ad section. On this page you can simply insert your ad content and highlight the matter as well with the help of our Online Ad Enhancements. 

To complete the process of booking an ad through us, you must confirm the release dates and clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums, at least 2-3 days in advance.

Note*:  Please remember to provide us with a scanned copy of the Notarized Affidavit as a supporting document for the change in name.

Announcement Ad for Times of India Pune
Rs.325 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Announcement, Rate Post date: 11/02/2014 - 04:42PM