What do I have to do to publish a matrimonial ad for a Punjabi Groom for my younger sister in the Hindustan Times? I am looking for someone settled in Delhi or Gurgaon

Answer:

As per your requirement, you intend to publish your matrimonial ad in the Delhi/NCR edition of the Hindustan Times. In order to know the process of booking an ad online through releaseMyAd.com, you can take the help of our Online ad Booking Tutorial. 

Should you like to book an ad through us in the Hindustan Times, then you can start with the Matrimonial Ad Rates Page of HT. Following this, you can choose the preferred edition as Delhi or Delhi/NCR from the packages provided. Then you can create your advert with the help of our online sample ads and ad enhancements to highlight your ad. Also remember to select the sub-category as "Wanted Groom" so that the ad is published under the appropriate heading in the classifieds section.

As soon as you are done with the composition of your ad you must confirm the release dates and then proceed to the payment options. Our payment mediums include online as well as offline mediums, which include the following options:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

You can pay through any of these options as per your convenience. While booking your ad, please make sure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates so that your Hindustan Times Matrimonial Classified is released on time.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 03/08/2020 - 06:46PM