How to book a matrimonial ad if I am looking for a groom for my daughter? Can I publish the ad in Hindustan Times for Delhi region

Answer:

To meet your requirements, you need to book a "Wanted Grooms" ad in your preferred newspaper. To understand how you can book your ad through our website, you can take the help of our Online Newspaper Ads Booking Tutorial. 

Then to proceed with the booking of your matrimonial ad in Hindustan Times, visit the HT Matrimonial Advertisement Rates page. From this page, you are can easily choose the edition as Delhi or any of the preferred packages to go to the Compose Ad section. In this section, you can type in your ad matter and ad highlights such as colour background, screen borders, ticks etc.. On this page you must specify the sub-category as Wanted Grooms so that your ad is placed under the appropriate section. 

When done, make sure that you confirm the ad release dates and clear the payments for the same. You can make your payment via online or even offline modes as per your convenience. The payment options include the following options:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Please book your ad 2-3 days in advance to avoid any delays in getting your ad published.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 23/02/2020 - 11:36PM