Sir, I want to place an ad for bride in matrimonial section. How will I get this as I am from Khalghat district Dhar MP.

Answer:

Please know that we do not have any newspaper that has a Dhar edition of Madhya Pradesh, but the closest location to your preferred location would be Indore. In order to select a preferred newspaper for matrimonial advertising in and around Madhya Pradesh, Indore, you can take the help of our Online Newspaper Decider

Here you will find all the newspapers that are circulated in Indore along with their circulation details and combo packages. You can simply choose from any of the packages or newspapers and proceed to the composition of your advertisement. In the Compose Ad section, type in your matrimonial ad matter and then specify the sub-category as Wanted Bride. Specifying the sub-category ensures that your ad is published in the appropriate section in the matrimonial classifieds page of the preferred newspaper.

After the ad is created, you must confirm the ad release dates and then proceed to the payment of your ad, on the Dates & payment page. Here you can choose your preferred medium for payment from the online or offline options which include the following: 

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Related to: Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 14/02/2014 - 01:36PM