Dear Sir/Madam, I wish to book an ad in Times of India. (MUMBAI) The Ad is : "Required RMO & Qualified Nursing Staff for Day & Night Shifts for 8 bedded orthopedic hospital, ARC Hospital, Gulmohar Road, behind Criticare hospital, Andheri (w).Call 022 2****398/*9" I have heard,Wednesday is the appropriate day although i am not sure about that. I want to see.

Answer:

In order to book a Recruitment ad in Times Of India, Mumbai you can visit the Recruitment Page of TOI. Wednesday is the main Focus Day for all recruitment ads of Times of India. You can review all the rates according to different editions in the link provided.

Here you can select your preferred location as Mumbai or you can select the provided Discount packages as per your choice. Once you click on the book option you are directed to the Compose Ad Page, where you can design your ad content with the help of the enhancements. Thus your ad gets ready for publish by confirming the ad release dates and clearing the payment through our Online or Offline Payment Options on the Make Payment page.

Please remember that you book and confirm the release date of your ad at least 2 to 3 days in advance so that your ad gets published on time.

Recruitment Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.3500 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 24,759 Rs.11,000/5 Lines (56% Off)
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Recruitment, How to Book, Rate Post date: 18/02/2014 - 12:15PM