I WANT TO ADVERTISE IN DELHI AND NEARBY AREAS IN A HINDI NEWSPAPER FOR PROMOTING MY SHOP.CONTACT ME.THANKS

Answer:

releaseMyAd is an online newspaper ads booking agency and we assist you in booking your ads across different newspapers including English, Hindi and regional newspapers. In order to know the names of all the newspapers including Hindi and English circulated across Delhi and different regions around Delhi, you can take the help of our Online Newspaper Decider Page

On this page you can review the ad rates and circulation details for all the Hindi newspapers that are read across Delhi. You can choose the newspaper as per your budget and preference. Then you can create your ad with the help of our Sample ads and ad enhancements. You can also email us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com for any help required in booking your ad in any of your preferred newspaper. You can also review sample ads in the Sample Ads for Retail Section.

Also please ensure that the booking of your should be complete at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates. You may even make use of our online or offline payment mediums as per your convenience to make the payment for your advert.

Related to: Retail, How to Book, Rate Post date: 20/02/2014 - 04:16PM