This is a request for placing advt in Hindustan Times Delhi edition. I would like to place the advertisement as per the text below under appropriate category column. Please revert to me with the cost and the sample of advertisement, asap. Services Offered Arts Graduate, PGDip PM & IR, 56 yrs, worked as Secretary in Law firm in Dubai for 15 years, now can offer services as part time / full time in Chennai. Suitable employers may please contact 96******4.

Answer:

The ad matter provided dictates it is a classified text or run on line ad and needs to be published under Situations Wanted Category Column.

The same ad can be placed by visiting our HT Classified Booking Page .Choose your ad category as Recruitment and ad type as classified text. Once you are taken to select newspaper page specify your required news daily from the list to view city specific rates and special packages. Select one based on your target audience and proceed to compose the advertisement. Just copy and paste the ad matter in the compose ad box and choose your sub category as Situation Wanted. Finally go to the date selection page to choose a release date, preview invoice and clear payments.

You can check the overall cost for the provided ad matter twice–

i)While composing the ad matter on the compose ad page

ii)When you preview your invoice after selecting release dates

You can make changes to your ad content on both these stages.

Recruitment Ad for Hindustan Times Delhi
Rs.3400 /5 lines Book Now

Hindustan Times (All Editions) Rs. 6,575 Rs.5,450/5 Lines (18% Off)
Locations - Chandigarh, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune
Hindustan Times + Hindustan Hindi (ALL EDITIONS) Rs. 19,100 Rs.10,000/5 Lines (48% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Ranchi city, Varanasi, Chandigarh, CLSD-HT, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna
Related to: Hindustan Times, Recruitment, Sample Ad Post date: 21/02/2014 - 07:38PM