I need to print an ad to sell my Bungalow in Chandigarh in Hindustan Times; can you help me with the ad booking?

Answer:

releaseMyAd has specially incorporated the Online Ad Booking Tutorial to help you book ads online in any newspaper across India. You can review the entire process of booking a classified advertisement in any newspaper of your choice through our website.

In order to start the booking of your Property Advert in HT, you must visit the Hindustan Times Property Ad Rates page. Here you can select the edition as Chandigarh or any of the preferred packages as per your requirement. Then you can proceed to create your ad with the help of Sample Ads and design the same with ad enhancements to highlight it. You can also view your ad with the Live Ad Preview Feature.

Then you can proceed to specify the release dates for the ad and clear the payment for the same through the online or offline payment mediums which are listed below:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

While booking the ad you must ensure that the booking and payment is completed 2-3 days in advance so that the ad is not missed.

Property Ad for Hindustan Times Chandigarh
Rs.625 /5 lines Book Now

Hindustan Times (All Editions) Rs. 6,775 Rs.5,450/5 Lines (20% Off)
Locations - Chandigarh, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune
Hindustan Times + Hindustan Hindi (ALL EDITIONS) Rs. 19,300 Rs.10,000/5 Lines (49% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Ranchi city, Varanasi, Chandigarh, CLSD-HT, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna
Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, How to Book Post date: 24/02/2014 - 07:05PM