Hi, I have to give an ad for name change for passport in Delhi. Can you let me know which are the newspapers I should go for and what would be the cost and content required.

Answer:

Usually, Name Change Announcements require you to produce the same ad in two different newspapers, one national and the other local or regional. A Name Change Ad is categorized under the Announcement section of all Indian newspapers. Therefore to find out the newspaper that best suits your Name Change Advertising requirements is to take a look at our Newspaper Decider.

You can get all the details such as rates, packages and even circulation details of every newspaper circulated in your preferred region Delhi. In case you intend to directly book your ad, then you can opt for Hindustan Times and Navbharat Times as the 2 most suitable options for your name change announcement ad. You can get help for your ad matter from the Name Change Sample Ads page and while composing your ad, you must choose the sub-category as "Change of Name". 

Please book your ad at least 2-3 days in advance to ensure that your ad is released on time.

Announcement Ad for Hindustan Times Delhi
Rs.550 /5 lines Book Now

Hindustan Times (All Editions) Rs. 5,450/5 Lines
Locations - Chandigarh, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune
Related to: Hindustan Times, Announcement, Sample Ad, Rate Post date: 08/03/2014 - 11:36AM