I am interested in matrimonial ads for my daughter and son in Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Calcutta, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai in Times of India. So may I have your suggestions and best rate offer with maximum discount? Thanks!

Answer:

In order to publish a matrimonial ad in Times Of India please visit the following link: https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial

Here select your ad type and your preferred location from the drop down list or you can also select from the discount packages suitable for you. Click on the Book now option and get directed to the Compose Ad Page. On this page you can design or put in your ad content with the help of the templates. After you complete this process you will be directed to the Make Payment Page. Select your insertion dates and book the ad via our online and offline payment medium.

Please note that you book and confirm the release date of your ad 2 to 3 days in advance so that your ad gets published on time.

Matrimonial Ad for Times of India
Rs.4200 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 17/08/2020 - 06:12AM