Dear Team, I want to advertise in matrimony column for my son in Times of India. How do I go about it? I have Rs 500/- coupons for the same. Can I make use of it for the same? Please inform.Thanks.Regards,Bharti Dwivedi C-771, Sector C, Mahanagar, Lucknown Mobile: 099******9.

Answer:

Please know that releaseMyAd is an online newspaper ads booking agency and we do not have provision for the use of external coupons for booking any ad in any newspaper. You can only make use of discount codes provided by us via emails, if any has been sent to you. You can take the help of our Online Booking Tutorial to know how to release an ad online through us. 

Should you like to book your ad in the Times of India Matrimonial column, then you must proceed by choosing the preferred edition as Lucknow or any other package. You can feed in your ad matter in the Compose Ad Box, choose the sub-category as "Wanted Bride" since it is an ad for your son and then proceed to the release date selection and payment for the same through our online or offline payment mediums. 

Matrimonial Ad for Times of India Lucknow
Rs.4200 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) - NATIONAL SELECTION + Eisamay Kolkata Rs. 8,850/5 Lines
Locations - Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata
Times Of India (Delhi + Gurgaon + Mumbai + Chandigarh + Jaipur + Kanpur + MP + Uttarkhand + Lucknow) - PHERE Rs. 4,990/5 Lines
Locations - Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Uttarkhand
SOUL MATE - Times Of India (All Editions) + Economic Times (All Editions) + Eisamay (Kolkata) Rs. 105,805 Rs.10,350/5 Lines (91% Off)
Locations - Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kannada, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad (Gu), Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata
Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 24/03/2014 - 05:58PM