I want to give my property for rent so I need the rates of Hindustan Times for Delhi urgently.

Answer:

In case of Property rent ads, you can either place your ad under the Property or To Rent section of the preferred newspaper. You can begin the booking of the ad through the Hindustan Times To Rent Ad Rates section, choose the preferred edition/location as Delhi and then proceed to the Compose Ad section.

In this section you simply create your ad, add enhancements if needed and then review it with the Live Ad Preview Feature. As soon as you are done with that you can confirm the release dates and clear the payment through the online or offline payment mediums, provided on the Dates & Payment page. Please make sure that your ad is booked and payed for 2-3 days prior to the intended release date as this ensures that the ad is released on time and any other issues related to the ad matter or format can be resolved.

Property Ad for Hindustan Times Delhi
Rs.3600 /5 lines Book Now

Hindustan Times (All Editions) Rs. 6,775 Rs.5,450/5 Lines (20% Off)
Locations - Chandigarh, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune
Hindustan Times + Hindustan Hindi (ALL EDITIONS) Rs. 19,300 Rs.10,000/5 Lines (49% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Ranchi city, Varanasi, Chandigarh, CLSD-HT, Delhi, DELHI-1, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna
Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, Rate Post date: 24/03/2014 - 06:35PM