I need to publish an ad and my requirement is a 3cm X 5cm ad in TOI (Kolkata) on the Book Review Page with enclosed pictures and written ad matter, which has already been composed: Please let me know the details including cost?

Answer:

As per your requirement the ad type suggested is Classified Display. To review all the ad rates and Discount packages for Times of India, Kolkata, please visit the following link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/agency/kolkata and select the ad type as Display Classified and choose your category under which you want your ad to appear. 

After you select the package, you are directed to the 'Compose Ad' page. On this page, you can compose your ad through our pre designed templates and ad enhancers or you can simply upload your personally designed advert. You may also get a sneak peek of how your ad will appear in the newspaper before publishing it by previewing it via our Live Ad Preview Feature.

You can clear your payments via our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking or Offline mediums such as Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts as well as Cash Collection from Home / Office - NEFT (Online Cash Transfer).

Related to: Times of IndiaHow to Book, Rate Post date: 06/02/2013 - 04:31PM