Dear, I have attached ad matter which has to be advertised in Times Ascent. I am now out of Kolkata .Please let me know what the procedure is and how much I have to pay. The date will be changed. Plaban Mandal Chemrhiza Biotech 9********4 1) We are looking for professional sales executive with minimum experience of 1 year in chemical or biotech company. Please contact through our website career option with full CV. Our web site: www.chemrhizabiotech.com. Salary is negotiable. Last date of application April 15th, 2014. The candidate must have access to Skype or gtalk. Another option: We are looking for professional sales executive with minimum experience of 1 year in chemical or Biotech Company. Please contact through our website career option with full CV. Our web site: www.chemrhizabiotech.com. Attractive salary.

Answer:

As per your ad matter you need to book a Classified text ad or run-on-line ad but Times Ascent enables you to publish only Display Ads of minimum 8 cm X 6 cm size. Display Ads are big budget ads which can be placed on any page of a preferred newspaper and are charged on the basis of the size of the ad in per sq. cm unit. You can also publish your recruitment display ads in the main Times of India pages.

If you intend to book a Recruitment ad in Times of India, then you can visit the Times Classified Recruitment Ad Rates page and then choose the preferred edition in order to proceed with your ad booking. You can then type in your ad matter in the Compose Ad section to get the word count or number of lines used in the ad along with the exact ad cost.  After which you are required to mention the release dates and then clear the payment for your ad in the Dates & Payment section.

Recruitment Ad for Times of India Kolkata
Rs.600 /sqcm Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Recruitment, How to Book, Rate Post date: 03/04/2014 - 07:57PM