Can you give me charge for below advert for any Tamil Newspaper with circulation of more than one lakh in Coimbatore. "10 year old villa in 5.85 cents for sale at Ondipodur Railway gate. Expected price 45 lakhs. Please contact on 098******84 ( Kerala)" Please also let me know the days of advt and the newspaper name. I prefer any date after 15th Apr'14.I want to transfer through net banking. Suresh Gopalakrishnan

Answer:

As per your requirement, you need to book a classified text ad. In order to choose a preferred newspaper for advertising your property, you can take the help of our Newspaper Decider. Here you can see the ad rates, packages and the circulation details of all the newspapers distributed across Tamil Nadu.

You can opt for booking your Property advertisement in Tamil in Dinamalar which also has a circulation of about 1.3 lakhs as per your requirement. Once you choose your preferred newspaper from the previous page or the location as Coimbatore from the Dinamalar Property page, you can proceed to compose your ad.

You can create your ad in Tamil with the help of the “Select to Compose in Tamil” option. Simply type in Tamil words in English script and hit the spacebar and your ad content will appear in Tamil in the preview section. To proceed you should confirm the ad release dates and finally make the payment for the ad through the online or offline payment mediums. The Options are listed as below:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Property Ad for Dinamalar Coimbatore
Rs.750 /4 lines Book Now

Related to: Dinamalar, Property, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 09/04/2014 - 08:07PM