Publish Name Change Advertisements in Ei Somoy and The Statesman instantly online via

I want to put a change of name ad in Ei Somoy and The Statesman. Can u help?


Name Change advertisements are published under the announcement category in both Ei Somoy and The Statesman. You can book the ad for the two newspapers by following the steps prescribed below:

1)      Visit our Newspaper Ad Booking Page

2)     Select Category as Announcement and ad type as classified (only text) or display classified (with design).

3)     Next click on “Target by Specific City / Location” tab and choose your state – West Bengal and city.

4)     Select your two newspapers from the list and click and proceed to compose your ad.

If you are still unsure about what newspapers are circulated in your target city then visit our Newspaper Decider Page for Classified Advertising.  There, select your ad category as Announcement and the city to avail names of all relevant newspaper dailies.

Related to: Ei Samay, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:27AM