I live in UK and need to give an ad in HT newspaper for matrimony, could you please let me know the process and cost for the same? I also need hard copy of newspaper courier to me in UK.

Answer:

All transactions and bookings take place online at releaseMyAd.com. You can book matrimonial ads in any popular Indian newspaper from anywhere in the world. But please know that it is impossible to courier the hard copy of the newspaper from India to UK.

You can see the matrimonial ad in the e-paper version of Hindustan Times after it is released in the location selected and on the date it is published. You can start the booking of your matrimonial ad in HT from the HT Matri Ad Rates page, where the rates are provided according to the different editions along with combo packages.

You can view the Online Ad Booking Video to know the step by step process of booking a classified advert in any newspaper via releaseMyAd. You are required to create your ad after choosing the edition or package and then pick the dates to finally pay for the advert through our online payment mediums. The options are provided below for your convenience:

• Net Banking
  • NEFT
  • Debit/Credit Card

Please make sure that you have completed the booking 2-3 days in advance so the ad is released on time.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 11/04/2014 - 07:42PM