Publish Change of Name ads in any newspaper instantly online with proper documentation in just 3 steps through

Are any documents required for change of name of minor for passport reissue?


In case of Change of Name ads, documents are always essential, especially if any Identity card that testifies that an individual is an Indian citizen. Since your son has a passport, he’s an official citizen of the country, therefore a Notarized Affidavit testifying the name change is essential while booking the advert.

To book your ad, visit, choose the ad type from Classified Text or Classified Display, then choose the preferred category as “Change of Name”, select the newspaper or target location and get rates and packages based on the selection.  

To create the ad, choose the preferred newspaper/edition or package and then type in the ad matter in the Compose Ad section.

To confirm the ad booking, choose the dates and clear the payment via online or offline mediums.

You must email the scanned copy of the Original documents to


Related to: Change of Name, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:30AM