I am a resident of Mumbai and my aunt had passed away last year so I need to place a Remembrance (Barsi) ad in Times of India with her image in the 3rd page. Please help me with it and please provide the charges as well

Answer:

As per your requirement, you need to book a display ad in Times of India. Since you want to book the ad with her image on the third page, publishing ads on such specific pages like 3rd, front and back will require you to pay extra charges.

If you are comfortable with a high budget for booking your Obituary ad, then please visit our page on Times of India Remembrance Ad Rates.

Select on your preferred ad rates and edition on which you wish to book your ad. Make necessary enhancements and design your ad to make it look more attractive and response oriented.

Once you’re done with all the necessary requirements, please make your payment via the online and offline payment options that we provide.

Your online payment methods include Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Wire Transfer. We comply with many of the users who might not me comfortable in online payment. For them, you can always opt for the offline payment gateways which include, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft and Cheque Deposits.

Obituary Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.340 /sqcm Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jaipur Upcountry, Kannada, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Malabar, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai (Upcountry), Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi
Related to: Times of India, Obituary, Rate Post date: 30/04/2014 - 07:34PM