I want to post an AD to sell my house at Baidyabati in Hooghly. Can you help me with the newspapers?

Answer:

We definitely have a solution for your query. An online ad booking portal, we have been working over years to help you decide, choose and book your ad for all the leading Indian publications.

The ad that you want to book is a Property ad. You can decide which newspaper you should choose to place your ad with the help of our Newspaper Decider page. Go to this page and select your category as Property and then select the location as Hooghly.

The best circulated newspapers in Hooghly along with the circulation number, rates and discount packages will be displayed. These lists of recommended newspapers will help you analyse and decide which newspaper you should choose to place your ad.

Click the Book Now option and then proceed to compose your ad, select the dates and clear all your payments for us to ensure guaranteed booking of your ad.

For West Bengal, Anandabazar Patrika is the best newspaper to book an advertisement since it has the highest circulation in the state. You can also refer to the ABP Property Ad Rates page to view the rates and special offers for Hooghly and other editions of the newspaper.

Related to: Property, How to Book Post date: 10/05/2014 - 12:36PM