I have a client who wants to give an announcement ad for change of name in Delhi for his wife's changed name after marriage in 2 newspapers English and Hindi. Can I get the rates and documents details?

Answer:

Thank you for choosing our online ad booking agency to book your ad. The ad category for change of name is no more under the announcement section. We have a separate change of name category for you.

Since you did not mention the names of the newspapers in which you want to place your ad, we recommend you to visit the Newspaper Decider page on our website. Please select the category of ad as Change of Name and the location as Delhi. A list of recommended newspapers is displayed below along with the cost per line and the Discount packages. You can select English and one Hindi newspaper of your choice according to the respective rates and discount offers. You can also select multiple newspapers if you want.

And for the document details, you have to provide us with a Notarized Affidavit of Name Change is required for publishing any change of name ad in the newspaper. Apart from this a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable. You can directly upload the documents in the Compose Ad section.

For better understanding our booking process, please visit our Help Me Book Tutorial page.

In case of any other queries, please do revert back to us on our email questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com. For understanding the booking process in detail, you can visit our Online Booking Tutorial  page.

Related to: Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM