I want to announce my change of name in Bangalore in a newspaper with the cheapest rates. Please help me with the details.

Answer:

We will definitely help you with the rates and other details. To decide which newspaper will give you the rates, please visit our Newspaper Decider page and select your ad category as Change of Name and your edition as Bangalore

You can then choose from the list of recommended newspapers. The rates and discount offers for each newspaper is displayed right next to the newspapers. This way you can compare the rates and choose the newspaper which offers the cheapest rate.

However newspapers like Deccan Herald, Deccan Chronicle, and TOI will cost you expensive. You can still make the deal economical by opting for the discount packages. For cheap rates you can choose DNA or other local language newspaper like Vijay Karnataka, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Mathrubhumi or Kannada Prabha.

To understand the booking procedure in detail, please visit our Online Slide Share Tutorial page. We provide both offline and online payment options to comply with users who might not be comfortable in making their payment online. The Payment options include:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

Make sure that you clear all the final payments two days prior to the day you intend to release your ad.

Related to: Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM