I want to book an ad using your website but want to pay using cash. Do you have an office located in Hyderabad, India so I can make my payment in person? Also can you explain if I still have to create the ad online or if I could do that in your office?

Answer:

To book an ad in Hyderabad in a newspaper of your choice, please visit the following link:http://www.releasemyad.com/city/hyderabad/matrimonial. On this page please select your category and you can view all the rates and offers associated with the newspapers circulated in your preferred region.

ReleaseMyAd is an online newspape classifieds ad booking organisation and mot of our transactions take place through our online payment mediums which include paying via Credit/Debit Cards and Net Banking. These are far more convenient mediums for clearing your payment as you can access them from your office or home.

Our offline paymement options include payments through Demand Drafts and Cheque Deposits and you can also avail the option of Cash Collection. Our representative will call you and fix a time to visit you to only collect the Cash from you. You must book your advert online and confirm the release dates for the same before selecting your mode of payment.

Related to: Payment Options Post date: 11/01/2013 - 12:05PM